If you work in Environmental Management of Business Management you are probably aware of the ISO 14001: 2015 revision, available now. A number of experts have stated that this is the biggest change in ISO 14001 standard since its introduction.
There are many questions that people have but the common ones would be:
- Do we know what the changes are?
- Is our organisation ready to change?
- What do we need to change in our management system?
The awareness session will take you through the changes and explain in simple, straightforward terms (plain English) what they are, what they mean and how best to manage the changes to ensure continued compliance with ISO 14001.
- The purpose and requirements of Annex SL – The new high level ISO structure applied to new management systems
- The differences between ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 14001:2015 and how to communicate these effectively
- How the standard will affect auditing
- The impact the amendments and additions to the ISO 14001 standard will have on your business
- What you need to do to achieve ISO 14001:2015 certification
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 14001 and how it works
- Those with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- Environmental Managers/Engineers/Advisors, QHSE, Risk & Compliance personnel
- Those with an interest in environmental management systems
- Those starting their career in environmental management
What is included?
- Bacon roll on arrival (or a roll filling of your choice)
- Buffet Lunch (either before or after the session to allow for discussion and networking)
When is it being run?
- Please contact us for available training dates.
Who is running it?
- The awareness session will be run by Alan McInnes, our BMS Director, who has over 25 years’ experience in QHSE Management Systems and has seen many changes to the standards over the years going back to BS 7750; which was the original and first Environmental Management Standard.
Where is it being run?
- At our premises based at 46 Queens Road in Aberdeen. Free parking is available on site.
What’s the cost?
- £195.00 plus VAT per delegate.
How do I make a booking?
- Contact Daniel at BusinessPort on 01224 330000
- Email: email@example.com