If you work in Quality Assurance or Business Management Improvement you are probably aware of the ISO 9001: 2015 revision, released in September 2015. A number of experts have stated that this is the biggest change in ISO 9001 standard in the last 20 years.
There are many questions that people have but the common ones would be:
- Do we know what the changes are?
- Is our organisation ready to change?
- What do we need to change in our management system?
The awareness session will take you through the changes and explain in simple, straightforward terms (plain English) what they are, what they mean and how best to manage the changes to ensure continued compliance with ISO 9001.
- The purpose and requirements of Annex SL – The new high level ISO structure applied to new management systems
- The differences between ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 9001:2015 and how to communicate these effectively
- How the new standard will affect auditing
- The impact the amendments and additions the ISO 9001 standard will have on your business
- What you need to do to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification
- The intention behind the buzz-words
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Those with responsibility for implementing quality management systems
- Quality Managers/Engineers/Advisors, QHSE, Risk & Compliance personnel
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
What is included?
- Course Notes
- Buffet Lunch (either before or after the session to allow for discussion and networking)
When is it being run?
- Please contact us for available training dates.
Who is running it?
- The awareness session is run by Alan McInnes, our BMS Director, who has over 25 years’ experience in QHSE Management Systems and has seen many changes to the standards over the years going back to BS 5750.
Where is it being run?
- At our premises based at 46 Queens Road in Aberdeen. Free parking is available on site.
What’s the cost?
- £175.00 plus VAT per delegate, 10% discount per delegate where 2 or more attend from the same organisation.
How do I make a booking?
- Contact Daniel at BusinessPort on 01224 330000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org